Printed Tapestry Canvas - "Mallards at the River".
You are looking at a full color printed canvas only, from Collection D’Art. This will need to be stitched using a good quality Embroidery Floss, a full recipe of required shades and quantities is printed on the canvas for DMC Embroidery Floss. The design is full color printed on Stramin, 40 or 44 counts per 10 cm, and should be worked using half cross stitch with tapestry yarn.
Collection D’Art is one of Europe's oldest brands of printed Tapestry Canvases and their designs are both scenic and cultural. They also have many designs of classic art paintings. These canvases have been produced using the traditional screen printing process, with multiple passes, to create a design which is like 'Art on Canvas'.
The item will be shipped banded to fit an envelope.
Key Product Features:
- Made in EU(Cyprus) on 100% cotton.
- Dimensions: 50x60cm (20”x24”) full size, 40x50cm (16”x20”) design size.
- Canvas: Stramin, 40 or 44 counts per 10 cm.
- The colors guide chart for DMC Embroidery. Floss is printed on the sides of canvas.
- Embroidery floss/yarn are not included.
Thank you for looking.