Regatta at Argenteuil by C Mone.
Stramin Zweigart is coated with a pattern (100% cotton), broken into cells for ease of embroidery.
This embroidery thread embroidered or beaded. If desired, you can combine several techniques, such as embroidering background thread, and foreground objects - beads.
Embroidery thread, are inclided as well as a needle.
For embroidery with beads beads caliber you need 10/0. Using beads with different coatings (clear, colored, matte, glossy, and so on.) You can achieve interesting effects.
Key Product Features:
- Made in Ukraine on 100% cotton penelope canvas.
- Dimensions: 33×50см 13"x20" design, 43x60cm 17"x24" full size.
- Canvas: Stramin Zweigart 4 treads/cm.
- The 17 colors guide chart for Embroidery Floss are printed on the sides of canvas.
- Embroidery floss/yarn and a needle are included.