Sailling At Sainte Adresse by C. Mone.
Stramin Zweigart is coated with a pattern (100% cotton), broken into cells for ease of embroidery.
This embroidery thread embroidered or beaded. If desired, you can combine several techniques, such as embroidering background thread, and foreground objects - beads.
Embroidery thread, you will need cotton floss or thin woolen thread. If you are embroidering cross embroider 3-4 addition. If you are embroidering half-cross, embroider 6 additions.
For embroidery with beads beads caliber you need 10/0. Using beads with different coatings (clear, colored, matte, glossy, and so on.) You can achieve interesting effects.
Key Product Features:
- Made in Ukraine on 100% cotton penelope canvas.
- Dimensions: 10"x12" 25x30cm full size, 7"x9" 18x24cm design size.
- Canvas: Stramin Zweigart 4 treads/cm.
- The 17 colors guide chart for Embroidery Floss are printed on the sides of canvas.
- Embroidery floss/yarn are not included.