GobelinL Printed Tapestry Canvas - "The reader by Jean-Honoré Fragonard 1770 - 1772".
You are looking at a full color printed canvas only, from GobelinL. This will need to be stitched using a good quality Embroidery Floss, a full recipe of required shades and quantities is printed on the canvas for both Anchor and DMC Embroidery Floss. The design is full color printed on Zweigart 10 count double thread Antique canvas (4 threads/cm), and should be worked using half cross stitch with tapestry yarn.
GobelinL (Diamant) is one of Europe's oldest brands of printed Tapestry Canvases and their designs are both scenic and cultural. They also have many designs of classic art paintings. These canvases have been produced using the traditional screen printing process, with multiple passes, to create a design which is like 'Art on Canvas'.
The item will be shipped banded to fit an envelope.
- Made in EU(Greece) on 100% cotton penelope canvas.
- Dimensions: 20"x24" 50x60cm full size.
- Canvas: Antique 4 treads/cm
- The 14 colors guide chart for Anchor and DMC Embroidery Floss are printed on the sides of canvas.
- Embroidery floss/yarn are not included.
Thank you for looking.